ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE TO NOSC 5PM WEDNESDAY 31st AUGUST 2022
NOSC has been approved to submit one film for consideration in the International Feature Film category.
Required submission material can now be submitted electronically. Please submit materials using COUNTRY NAME and FILM TITLE in the file name (i.e. NIGERIA _Film Title)
Technical specifications for all required media (unless otherwise noted) can be found at www.thenosc.org/technicalrequirements/
Required SUBMISSION FORMS:
- Scanned copy of the original signed Entry Form
- Complete production credits (cast and crew) as they appear on screen, in English translation
- Director’s biography and filmography, in English translation
- Published advertisement* verifying the seven-day theatrical run
Required MATERIALS FOR SCREENING CENTRE
- Streaming Display Artwork (Key Frame)
- Streaming Asset* (Digital upload of the film for voting purposes)
Required ADDITIONAL MATERIALS
- 3 to 5 representative stills* from the film, including a designated key frame
- Director’s photograph
- Film poster* (600dpi tif format, RGB color mode or 40” X 27”).
For voting purposes, The NOSC now requires 50 SCREENERS and ONE 35MM/70MM FILM PRINT OR DIGITAL CINEMA PACKAGES (DCPS), all with accurate, legible ENGLISH-language subtitles
- 50 DVDs* of the entry, without trailers or other extraneous material, capable of playing on Region 0/NTSC standard definition DVD players. DVDs must be in individual paper sleeves and must include the film title, running time and country only. No artwork, promotional material, contact information, company name or film logo is acceptable on the DVD labels or sleeves. Please do not send blu-ray discs
- ONE film prints* or DCPs subtitled in English. The DCP must be uploaded to the submission site or shipped prepaid to the address below
DVDs must be shipped prepaid and sent to the address provided by the academy.